Friday, February 1, 2008

Celebrations, Part 1: Blogging is Fun

I have a lot of things to celebrate this month, so I thought I'd do a little series. My one-year blogiversary passed by (in December), but I missed it. I wanted to say thank you to those of you who stop by and read a little. I have never been able to figure out how to personally respond to comments on Blogger, but I appreciate all your sweet comments and helpful suggestions. I also wanted to say thank you to all of you who keep up a blog. I love going through and reading others' posts. I get inspired, learn things, nod my head a lot, laugh some, and on occasion, cry a little. I've gotten to know some very smart, creative, and gosh-darn nice people.

Many thanks to Lekkercraft for this award.


It made my day! Now it's my turn to pick 10 other blogs that make my day when I read them. This is very tough, because as I said, I read a lot of blogs and enjoy it. Here are some of the ones I frequent the most (um, I might have chosen 11 instead of 10).

A Mingled Yarn
Confessions of a Sociopathic Knitter
Knit Creations of a Curious Mind
Little Sesame Knits
Octopus Knits
Six One Seven
Skein Cocaine
Stitch Bitch
Superstarra-ville
Susie Cupcakes
Twisted Knitter

Here are the rules: Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! You made MY day! :-)

    I had no idea . . . I just finished reading your Lunar New Year post and noticed I'd missed another entry.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award. I'm truly honoured!

    ReplyDelete