Sunday, October 10, 2010

Inspired By

Inspired By Smitten Kitchen to make Crisp Salted Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies


I messed up. I only used 2 cups of oats instead of 2-1/2 because I misread it. Oh well. And I didn't want to invest in expensive salt flakes to go on the top, so I added a bit more regular salt to the cookies. It was still soooo good!

This is all part of my goal to spend more time cooking and baking. I've tried several other recipes, but I'm only passing along the stuff that worked out really well, so don't get the impression that *everything* I make always works out--it definitely does NOT.

2 comments:

  1. These look awesome! I love oatmeal cookies - I'll have to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I use kosher salt instead of expensive salt flakes...just as salty and a lot cheaper!

    ReplyDelete