Monday, April 16, 2007

A Quickie

Don't you love chunky knits? I do! I just finished this "Lacy Leaf Lite." It took several tries to modify this from a long-sleeve boxy top, like it was designed to be--but the knitting itself was really quick. It was also a fun knit and a good way to practice the Kitchener stitch. I think my grafting is still pretty obvious, but I hope that gets better after a good washing. More details in the gallery.



I am swatching some Calmer for a cropped sweater from an old Rebecca magazine, but I don't like the way it's working out. I might have to look at doing something else instead.

3 comments:

  1. Love the "lite" version! And the cabel trim pullover is gorgeous! I think that's the first one I've seen knit up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love your version! Great color too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! What a great idea to make a "lite" version of this sweater.

    ReplyDelete