Thursday, June 28, 2007

Blockhead


I saw this great blocking idea at pieknits and knew I just had to do it too. Isn't it great? These are those interlocking foam mats that they sell for kids. I got a set of 36 on ebay for less than $20, including shipping. You can lay them out in the size/shape you need and--most importantly--put it away easily when you don't need it. You can pin easily into them. As a bonus, Baby can have fun with these mats when I'm not using them. I love it! Oh, and the reason you don't see pins is that I'm using lace blocking wires just to straighten out the edge of the Askew scarf, and the wires are holding the scarf the way I want all by themselves.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I've got some of those in black (from Target in the excercise-type section). They do work well. I need some blocking wires....hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete