Monday, December 3, 2007

Scarf Central

The Christmas crafting continues! I have finished another striped Noro scarf. It's #3.


I'll forgive you if you suspect me of photographing the same scarf over and over. This is very similar to #2, but I don't like this colorway as much. I'm done with the striped scarves for now. I may go back and make myself one with some "girlier" colors, but the rest of the scarves I'm making for Christmas will be different.

This one is Wavy #2. I made one of these for myself last year. The pattern is simple yet it gives some interest to the scarf, without making it fussy.


I'm currently working on a mesh scarf with these yummy yarns. This is Rowan Natural Silk Aran, Rowan Cashsoft DK, and Filatura di Crosa Baby Kid Extra. The pattern is Jimmy Bean Wool's Breast Cancer Support Scarf. It's intended for my cousin, who recently emerged from a Goth phase. She's wearing colors (!) again, but she's not into pink. I thought the light aqua would look great with her still mostly black wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment