I really enjoyed knitting the Bell Curve skirt. The design has interesting columns of star stitches. This adds interest, but it's also the how some subtle shaping is incorporated. It's genius! But making those stars? Yowsers! It involves knitting up to 5 stitches together, which is hard enough, but then you have to go back into them twice. Ouch! So I ended up using a crochet hook to help make the stars, and that made it much easier. In fact, it became enjoyable! I got into such a good rhythm that I became careless. I don't know if you can see it here, but I only knit 3 stitches together to make the star (near the top in this pic, on the left hand side), when I should have knit 5 together. This threw the stitch count off and just looked wonky to me.
So, I dropped down 20 rows to fix it.
Sigh. I am getting far too much experience with this drop-a-gazillion-stitches-and-hope-for-the-best technique. I'm glad I did it though. Anyway, here's the final result. The skirt is holding up well. I'm modeling it here after having worn it for real all day and sitting down a lot. Any sagginess is mine and not the skirt's :-) Details are in the gallery.