For most of this year, I have been pretty good about seeing projects all the way through, start to finish. I lapsed into old habits with my latest project, though. I finished up the knitting in about 1-1/2 weeks, but then it just sat there. All I needed to do was to sew on 2 measly buttons and pick up some stitches to do a band around the sleeve area--only 8 rows total. But instead, it seemed much more interesting to cast on for several new projects instead. I finally decided this morning that I needed to rescue this project from its "nearly almost" status and just finish the darn thing! It's not my favorite, which probably accounts for a lot of the procrastination, but it's certainly wearable, and I probably will wear it.
If you want more details on this one, they are in the gallery and on Ravelry. Meanwhile, I'm moving on to more exciting things!