Tuesday, June 15, 2010

If You're Hoppy And You Know It

I realize I've been hopping around all over the place with my projects. I am accumulating soooo many UFO's that I decided I'd better start finishing some of them. Most are really close to being done--they just need that final little push. So here's the first of what will hopefully be a little batch of FO's.

This is a little Flower Choker from Crocheted Gifts.



Now I admit I've already been bad. Last night, as I was waiting for the green piece to block, I started another project. But in my defense, it was a little enough project that I managed to finish it too. These are the Doily Earrings from Crochet Adorned, which has become a go-to book for me.



Hopefully, more to come soon. The project pages for the choker and earrings are on Ravelry if you want details about thread and hooks.

7 comments:

  1. yay...look at you with your finished projects!! i love them both..can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are so pretty!! Crocheted accessories look so perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The earrings are just phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! glad to see you're getting hooked on crochet, too. it's perfect for little adornments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, those earrings are gorgeous. Did you have to starch them to keep the lace open like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I get my book back, I've got to make some of those earrings! Lovely - and perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete