I'm working on another great pattern from Berroco's Cirilia Rose, formerly of Skrilla Knits (I used to love her blog). It's called Baudelaire. There are all these fun ruffle details, and I had the idea of highlighting them with a contrast color. I'm using the Remix yarn again, the same one I used for Simo, so I had originally planned on using the leftover red yarn from the scarf as the contrast color.
However, when I needed something to make my provisional cast-on for the sleeves on Simo, the bits of scrap yarn I had in bag were some orange GGH Bel Air I had left over from several other projects. I liked the resulting color combination so much that I decided to use it!