Many thanks to Gail, who tagged me for a Kreativ Blogger award. The last time, I just had to tag some folks. The rule this time around is that I'm supposed to share 10 facts, so here goes:
1. The books Eating Animals and Omnivore's Dilemma really changed my eating habits over the last year. I didn't become vegetarian, but I do eat a lot less meat than I used to, and I buy mostly organic/humane.
2. I love sweet & salty combinations, like these Brown Butter and Fleur de Sel Chocolate Chip Cookies we made today. Yum!
3. I just bought a Crock Pot this past month. (Feel free to pass along your favorite recipes!)
4. I read a lot of nonfiction.
5. On long car rides, I sometimes work on math and logic puzzles with my husband to help pass the time, so long as my knitting is not complicated.
6. I have a growing nail polish collection, which I track thusly:
7. In case you can't tell, I really like to arrange things by color. I've had my closet that way since middle school.
8. My favorite clothing stores are Anthropologie and Target, and I love mixing pieces from the two.
9. I am not an animal person.
10. Places on my Bucket List include Japan, New Zealand, anywhere I can see the Northern Lights, and the Ice Hotel.
Now comes the tagging part. I am inspired by so many blogs out there! If you picked the lucky number 7 at the beginning and you'd like to play along, consider yourself tagged.