Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tagged, I'm It!

Think of a number from 1 to 10 and remember that number!

Many thanks to Gail, who tagged me for a Kreativ Blogger award. The last time, I just had to tag some folks. The rule this time around is that I'm supposed to share 10 facts, so here goes:

1. The books Eating Animals and Omnivore's Dilemma really changed my eating habits over the last year. I didn't become vegetarian, but I do eat a lot less meat than I used to, and I buy mostly organic/humane.

2 1b. I still love (organic) bacon.

2. I love sweet & salty combinations, like these Brown Butter and Fleur de Sel Chocolate Chip Cookies we made today. Yum!

3. I just bought a Crock Pot this past month. (Feel free to pass along your favorite recipes!)

4. I read a lot of nonfiction.

5. On long car rides, I sometimes work on math and logic puzzles with my husband to help pass the time, so long as my knitting is not complicated.

6. I have a growing nail polish collection, which I track thusly:


7. In case you can't tell, I really like to arrange things by color. I've had my closet that way since middle school.

8. My favorite clothing stores are Anthropologie and Target, and I love mixing pieces from the two.

9. I am not an animal person.

10. Places on my Bucket List include Japan, New Zealand, anywhere I can see the Northern Lights, and the Ice Hotel.

Now comes the tagging part. I am inspired by so many blogs out there! If you picked the lucky number 7 at the beginning and you'd like to play along, consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I picked number 7! No tag-backs!

    Ice hotel is on my list too!! Have you heard the song "Ice Hotel" by Stacy Kent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked 3 :-)

    Your #7 was news to me, but it shouldn't have been! I love that everything is color-coordinated. I should adopt this system.

    (Did you know that you have two #2's?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Twisted Knitter: LOL! #11: Despite #5, I can't actually count!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gail: I just listened to it. Wonderful! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete