Monday, February 6, 2012
I've finished my Bettie's Pullover! I did try to ladder up the dropped stitch, but it was too noticeable, even after blocking, so I dropped it back down again most of the way and just tacked it into place behind a neighboring stitch. All done!
The only modification I made to this design was to make it with short sleeves instead of long. The pattern itself is quite clever. Short rows are used to create an undulating foundation for the feather and fan stitch, and short rows are again repeated at the top of the body when transitioning back to stockinette. The sleeves look like they're set in, but actually, they're knit in one piece with the body. More details are on Ravelry.