Monday, March 5, 2007

Finally, an FO!

I've done a lot of knitting lately, but not a lot of finishing. So I'm pleased to say that I've completed a Christmas (yes, that's right--Christmas!) gift. The Clementine Shawlette is going to be for my aunt. It's not perfect, but I'm pretty pleased with it.



And of course...what better way to celebrate an FO than to think about what else is on the queue? I've added a "short" version of mine to the sidebar for your viewing pleasure!

Meanwhile, my poor Pam cardigan is languishing. I'm afraid it's going to be on the needles at least till late summer/early fall when I'll have more motivation to work on it so that I'll be able to wear it when it's done.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shawl and congrats on getting a early christmas present done! That is some amazing motivation you have!

    ReplyDelete