Friday, October 14, 2011

Always Prepared

Remember my little wrap bracelet? I've been sporting a new pendant for it:


It's hard for me to take a picture that does the bead justice. My usual "photographer" is not currently available, and it's tricky trying to do a long-arm shot using a heavy camera with a big lens, but I think you can still tell that it's a beaut. And guess what? It's actually a stitch marker, so if I need to keep track of my knitting, I can slip it right off the bracelet and put it to work. Cool!

The beauiful bead is handcrafted and a gift from Gail, who is a brilliant craft polyglot! She is having a drawing for a different set of stitch markers. You must go check it out! You might win yourself some new jewelry stitch markers. Hurry, though! The giveaway ends tomorrow, 10/15.

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't it dangle and bump things and bother you? That would kind of drive me crazy! But at least you're prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Nope--doesn't bother me at all :-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you've done it again -- YES, I admired your other bracelets and this one is fabulous. You should sell them ... as for Gail's keen eye, we all need friends like her!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It *is* beautiful and very handy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete